If you do need to drop your child off at school before 8.45am, we run a thriving Breakfast Club in the school hall. Children need to arrive between 8am and 8.15am. The cost is currently £2.50 per day and all children from Reception to Year 6 are very welcome. Please contact the School Office if you would like your child to attend; we are usually able to accommodate “drop-in” places.
After School Club
We are able to provide supervised provision in school for your child from 3.15pm to 6pm at our very own After School Club. Provision includes planned activities, recreation time and a supper meal. The ASC will be run by school staff and is an extended schools opportunity offered by the school, rather than an outside provider.
Please note –
- ASC is at a cost of £9 per child per session, regardless of collection time. This should be paid in advance or on the day. Children may also attend recreation clubs after school and then attend ASC for the same payment.
- We do not have provision for collection after 6pm and all children should therefore be collected by this time. Any collection after this time will be charged at £5 per 15 minutes because of the additional costs and organisation involved for the school. This amount must be paid on the next day school day or your child may not be able to attend further sessions.
- Spaces will be limited and MUST therefore be booked in advance in order to secure a place.
- Where spaces remain then these will be allocated on a first-request basis – please contact the office as soon as possible if you would like to book a session.
- A charge will not be made for children who have booked a session but who are absent due to illness or other authorised circumstances. However, a charge will still be made for children who have booked to attend ASC but who do not attend without prior notification (by at least 12pm on the day concerned).