Click here for our 2017 Statutory Data.
We are celebrating our successes in 2017 –
- Our Reception class exceeded 2016’s results and attained our second-highest scores in Early Years in five years.
- Phonics continues to be a strength for our Year 1 children
- Our Year 2 results exceeded 2016’s IN ALL AREAS.
- Year 6 results exceeded 2016’s IN ALL AREAS – significantly so in Reading and Maths and in R/W/M Combined. Our pupils also achieved better than the National and Kent averages in Reading, Writing and Maths and R/W/M Combined.
Click here to visit the DfE performance tables website.
This shows details of:
- KS2 (2017) data analysis
- Absence & Pupil Population data
- Workforce & Finance information