Some children may have special educational needs (SEN), where a learning difficulty calls for special educational provision to be made for them. From September 2014, all schools are required to publish an annual School Information Report detailing how they will support children with SEN. You can read our current SIR by clicking here.

Our Local Authority (Kent County Council) must also publish details of their “Local Offer” for children with SEN.  You can read about Kent’s Local Offer by clicking here.